Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with an Autoimmune disease? Do you feel like each flare up is progressively getting worse? Have you been told by your doctor that there is nothing much that can do about it or just to live with it? Autoimmune diseases like Hashimoto’s hypothyroidism, type 1 diabetes, alopecia, vitiligo, psoriasis, rheumatoid, multiple sclerosis, sjogrens and many more are on the rise. With approximately 50 million Americans affected, you are not alone.
There is more you can do for your autoimmune condition other than take medication and immunosuppressants
You don’t have to just live with your condition and hope it goes away. The doctors at Integrative Brain and Body are experts in helping manage and support autoimmune conditions without drugs or surgery. The approach we use is to find the underlying causes of what is driving your autoimmunity. By finding out what is potentially driving the autoimmunity and removing it while supporting the immune system, our patients are able to achieve lasting relief from their autoimmune condition. Nearly all of our patients will see a decrease in the frequency, intensity and duration of their autoimmune flare-ups. Some even result in no exacerbation of their autoimmune condition at all. Our biggest goal for our patients is to give them their life back. If you would like to take the first step toward getting your life back please sign up for our Autoimmune Series newsletter.
In our Autoimmune Newsletter you will discover:
- What each and every autoimmune disease is at their core
- The autoimmune trilogy and what three things can drive autoimmunity
- Why conventional treatments don’t often work and leave patients frustrated
- Why your gut is more important for your autoimmune condition that you think
- How dysfunctions with your brain, liver, gut, adrenals and hormones can disturb your immune system
- How certain foods can help or hinder your Autoimmune condition
- One of the most important vitamins for controlling your immune system and what most autoimmune people are deficient in
- How your brain can turn off your hyperactive immune system and how stress can turn it back on
- How to become more educated so you can start making smarter choices and feel better today
BONUS DIGITAL VIDEO
Check out a few articles about Autoimmunity